In today’s digital age there is no need to say anything new about Facebook. One of the most used and popular social media platforms in the world, this platform is owned by Meta. At present it is difficult to find people who do not use this app.
Facebook plays a unique role in virtual friendships, stories, chats – everything. This app is especially suitable for making new friends as well as finding old friends. Many of us know this, but did you know that if you want, you can easily delete Facebook’s search history?
If you don’t know, let me tell you that you can delete all your search history on Facebook just like Google Chrome. In fact, there are many who do not want to share their search history with others. It is better to say that many people want to keep their movements secret! Are you one of them? Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl. So to avoid this problem, you can delete your Facebook search history forever by following some simple steps. And how to do it? That is what we are going to tell you in this report.
How to delete search history from Facebook app?
1. First, open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
2. Then click on the ‘Search’ icon at the top of the screen.
3. Then click on the ‘Edit’ button next to Recent Search.
4. Your ‘Activity Log’ will then open; Here you click on the ‘Clear Search’ option.
In this way, with just four steps, you will be able to delete your Facebook search history very easily.
How to delete search history through Facebook.com?
1. If you use Facebook through a web browser, go to Facebook.com, the official site of Facebook.
2. Then click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner. Now go to the ‘Privacy and Security’ option and click on ‘Activity Log’.
3. Now click on ‘Logged Actions and Other Activities’.
4. The ‘Search History’ option can be found here. Then clicking on the ‘Clear Search’ option will delete all your search history.