Today, the 5th of June, the new version of the 24-hour online game show ‘Daily App Quiz Time’ (Daily App Quiz) of Amazon India has gone live.
And even today, participants have a chance to win prizes if they answer all five questions correctly, but in this case, this version of ‘Daily App Quiz’ can get Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay (Amazon Pay) balance. Note that the e-commerce giant launched this game in 2016, five years before today; But lately it has become quite popular. So, if you also want to play this game, let’s see how to play ‘Amazon Daily Quiz Time’ game with just a few clicks at home and if you answer exactly what questions, the prize money can be pocketed.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Game Rules
Amazon’s Daily Quiz starts at 12pm every night and is live until 11:59 pm on that date. To play the game you need to have a valid identity card or proof of Indian citizenship; On the other hand, the age of the participant must be at least 18 years. Here again, to win the award, one has to answer five questions related to General Knowledge (GK) and current affairs. However, it is not possible to win money just by answering all the questions correctly, because in this case the company takes the help of lucky draw to choose the winner. In this context, quiz rules or other topics remain the same; However, the amount and questions of the prize change daily.
How to play Amazon Daily Quiz Time games
1. If you want to play Amazon’s ‘Daily Quiz’, first open the company’s app from Android or iOS smartphone.
2. Then login / sign in to the app and go to the ‘Music, Video and Gaming’ section. From here, select the ‘Fun’ option, where a banner called ‘Daily Quiz’ will appear.
3. Clicking on the mentioned banner will give you the opportunity to access the five questions of the game.
In that case, like every day, we are putting in front of you the five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. This will pave the way for you to win 15,000 rupees!
Today’s question and answer of Amazon Daily Quiz Time
1. Carl Pei, the OnePlus co-founder has announced the name of his next venture. What is it called?
2. Who among these was in the news for coming second in the prestigious Players Championship on the PGA tour?
Answer: Anirban Lahiri
3. The movie Salute in the news these days, stars which of these actors in the lead role?
Answer: Dulquer Salman
4. Name this bird against which a war was once declared by the Australian government.
5. This is the flag of which country?